Thursday, June 30, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 95

1.Gave another teacher an unshined crstyal because of her hobby
              This particular teacher is a science teacher that also likes to collect unique crystals and rocks. I thought that even if she didn't want to keep this for her own collection, she could possibly use it with her students. She is relatively new to our building, so this is a teacher that I really need to focus this school year in learning more about. At least I know about the crystals.

2. Made Candy Corn Cupcakes for various members of the staff.
             Ok, so I don't like candy corn and not that fond of cupcakes - so my son wanted to cook last night - this easily turned into a bake and take. I will say that I really liked how I decorated the cupcakes with the candy corn pieces - wish that I would have taken a pictures. However, those that had one enjoyed! :-)

3. Brought in a stack of newspapers for another set of school teachers
          They were a pile of the newspapers right beside the entrance door. It was just easy to pick them up and carry them in. I sat that in the room of the first teacher whose name was on the list of the papers. Very easy.

4. Wrote a "Thank You" note to another teacher who suggested and explain a unique review game with her students
                Sparkle - you take a vocabulary word and each student spells the word one by one - until it is complete and then the next person has to sit down. You can do this activity with any terms as a review.
               I just had to say thank you to the teacher that introduced me to this game.

5. Wrote another "Thank You" note to a set of teachers for taking care of some needed school activities
            Things just run smoother in my school when everyone helps each other out. This set of teachers really pitched in getting things taking care of to provide extra opportunities for the students. Job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment