Thursday, June 23, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 75

w1. Bought a poster of a teacher's favorite movie
                So there is another teacher in my building that also loves to hang up movie posters. For her it is the Twilight saga stories. Personally, I couldn't get into these books. I am not much for science fiction and really don't think that either male actor is that good looking - so I am basically 'teamless'. That is ok, I have a poster of Johnny Depp in my room as he played Sweeny Todd - JD my friend, well he is 'timeless.' :-)

2. Washed out another person's coffee cup
              It was in the sink, it needed to be done, so I did it. Simple.

3. Thanked my program supervisor for being supportive
             When I was in middle school, he was my band teacher from day 1. He is truly and amazing teacher and great supervisor. There will never be anyone on Earth that works as hard as he does with the amount of success that he has. Anyway, I knew that on the last day of 8th grade I was going to be a middle school music teacher because of his influence. So lately he has been feeling a little run down and I just wanted to remind him that what he does is important. It was just as important then to a very awkward middle school  girl as it is now to a very awkward middle school music teacher.

4. Bought and took supplies for church mission project
               Again, hygiene kits

5. Welcomed a new staff member with a "Congrats" note!
             I was really happy to hear that this particular person got a replacement job within our school. He is going to do fantastic things in the program that he applied for. He will need lots of training, but this will be a great year for him. A wonderful addition to our school!

No comments:

Post a Comment