Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 23

1. Talked to another woman at church who is worried about her daughter's marriage
               Well, maybe not talking - but listening.
                Sometimes in life we just need someone to listening to us - no matter how horrible we sound or the subject matter. We just need an ear. I really had no advise for her, but at least I could just listen.

2. Complimented a new little girl at church based on a pretty dress that she had on
               Having a little boy that I struggle in getting out of a t-shirt that has a superhero on it - I forget how cute little girls can look in spring & summer dresses. The ironic thing is that when I was little - my mom couldn't get me out of a dress - but now that I am older, I rarely wear one.

3. Complimented a woman at church on her new hair style
                 She is a beautiful woman to begin with - not a regular model-type figure - but there is something about her that is so wonderful to look at. Anyway, she doesn't have a lot of money and put some aside from each of her paychecks to spoil herself now. The new hair style just enhanced her beauty.

4. Moved items off a chair and gave my seat to someone else at church
                 Just something simple to do to share my space with another.

5. Gave my Bible to someone else during the teaching time
                 Just something simple to do to share my materials with another.

No comments:

Post a Comment