Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 171

1. Wrote a "Happy New Year" card to an anonymous person
               So I decided earlier today just to get the phone book out and just write this card to whomever it opens up to. The essentially said to enjoy everyday and be kind to someone else. Side note - the person's last name started with an 'S'.

2. Made co-worker her favorite cheese cake
              She celebrates her birthday in a few days and I just wanted to do something nice for her. Her favorite is chocolate cherry cheese cake and I have the perfect recipe for it. Happy Birthday!!

3. Bought friends flowers
              So I met up with some of my teacher girl friends for lunch this afternoon. I wanted to treat them with something special - more than just 'Tis the season' sort of stuff. So bought a whole bundle of roses for them to share. Its nice to do this every so often.

4. Bought doggie treats for another co-worker
             The one teacher friend treats her dogs like her kids - So while I bought some of my teacher friends extra presents for their kids, I about her a basket full of variety doggie treats to give to her kids.

5. Helped clean up other people's used plates at post Holiday Party
                 It was easy to do. To clean up after someone so that they can enjoy socializing with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment