Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 154

1. Gave another teacher her favorite morning snack
                  This particular teacher forgot to eat breakfast this morning and I over heard her comment about how hungry she was but it was hours away from lunch. I keep extra snacks in my room for when I feel my sugar drop too low and one of the snacks is a Special K chocolate bar, that this particular teacher likes. I felt good and not hungry so I gave my snack bar to this teacher as a pick me up. It worked :-)

2. Housed another student in my classroom to reprieve another teacher
            Just by the look of this teacher you could tell that this student found every button and sledgehammering them. I felt so bad for the teacher because you could really see that she was trying, but the student was in a mood to be agitating and agreeing. So to give both the teacher and the student a break, I volunteered to take the student with me to my room to work alone. Both did much better away from each other.

3. Told a student that she looked very nice today
               So this student normally wears jeans and a t-shirt to school everyday - but today. Today she wore a really pretty dress. It just made her look breathtaking. I told her that I wanted her to be my stylist - she thought I was joking, but really I wasn't.

4. Picked up trash in the cafeteria
            Do my part to keep the school clean for others

5. Gathered trash from my classroom to help the new custodian
          So we have a new custodian on the night shift starting today. He was still getting the lay of the 'land' in the music department. Since it was Friday and he was new, I collected my own trash and threw it away to help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment