Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 113

1. Let 2 cars go ahead of me while I was driving
            They were waiting patiently for the traffic to clear - but it never really did on both sides. So when my side became clear I flagged them through.

2. Straighten up doctor's office waiting area
                It is fall now, so everyone and their families are sick. The nurses are working so hard to try to get the patients seen - that the little things like magazines, books, newspapers, pamphlets, etc - well, they just land where ever. I had time before my son was called - so that is what I did. Picked up where they just didn't have time to.

3. Picked up a blanket that was dropped by a baby
            The mother had her hands full with taking care of her other son that recently received shots from the doctors. I am extremely thankful that I only have one child to fully devote my attention to.

4. Sterilize the door knobs and seats of chairs in the patient room at the doctor's office
             Again, it is fall and everyone is sick - where my menacing OCD problem becomes my best friend for everyone else sake. 

5. Helped another husband purchase a special jewelry item for his wife for their up coming wedding anniversary.
             He was so nice and thoughtful in wanting to get his wife something, I just had to first compliment him and then help him. Men - it is ok to ask for help especially from women when it comes to jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment