Saturday, July 2, 2011

100 Pennies recap

Ok - so I thought that right about now would be a recap of what I've done the past 100 days - wow!

I've spent well more that $5.00 on my penny project - but it has been well worth it.

The best penny- taking family pictures for the woman at the hayride or the father at the baseball game.
            Either one was nice because it was a bonding moment that they had on record with their kids.

The worst penny - getting yelled at the supermarket because I was bagging the food, but the other person swore that I was stealing. I haven't really bagged anyone's food since.

The most disgusting penny - cleaning the toilet seats
            Need I say more? Eeeewwwww

Overall,
This anti-social person is fighting their way through this task at hand and learning about how other people operate. And just on 5 pennies a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment