Monday, July 4, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 107

1. Started breakfast for mother so that she could sleep in
        I'm a horrible cook, but I can do coffee & scrambled eggs. Oh, and my 'Bowl Ala Cereal' is to die for!

2. Bought special Halloween movie for son's school
        I know that everyone is familiar with the Charlie Brown Halloween episode. Please understand that I am not knocking this - in fact it is a staple at my house throughout the month of October. However, there is a book about a square pumpkin that my son's class has been studying for the past couple of days - "Spookley." So I was out and about earlier today and saw this movie sitting on the shelf at the store. I hope that his teacher can use it as supplementary material to go along with her book.

3. Cleaned up Bibles after church service
         Just to keep things nice and neat in the worship center. I mean I want to keep "God's house" cleaner than my own.

4. Bought son's teacher her favorite soda and candy
              I found out earlier that she was taking some additional training classes as a part of her professional development plan. This past Friday she was assessed within the classroom and just received a phone call earlier tonight saying that she passed her evaluation and this class. This class was also a capstone class to an entire program, meaning that since she passed this class - she also passed this program. She was so excited on the phone. It was very sweet of her to get the information and then wanted to share it with us. So I got her a special treat to let her know how proud of her we are.

5. Bought hairdresser candy to give to her other client's kids
             She is always buying candy for other kids. I thought that it would be nice to do it for her this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment