Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 188

1. Gave extra blue paper to another teacher for him to use
              So another teacher was telling me about how they were copying things on this blue paper for their students for this wonderful athletic unit that they were about to begin. Unfortunately, they ran out of this blue paper before they were finished copying. Luckily, I had some left over from previous concerts - I use spring colors for the programs of the spring music concerts. So I grabbed what I had and placed it in his teacher mailbox.

2. Gave flowers to a staff member who was worried about their ill mother
                Just to brighten up their day.

3. Brought in special treats for my students
              So I have a group of students that today is their last day that I will be working with them before they transition to another teacher. I really liked this class because they are so smart & fun to be with. This is a group of students that make teaching & learning enjoyable as an educator. FYI- it was homemade brownies.

4. Folded music programs for another teacher
               So the chorus teacher has a concert coming up next week and I noticed that as I was copying information for my own classes, her programs were finished copied. So I took them off of the copier & just started to fold them. By the time I was finished with my own copies - I had all of her programs ready too.

5. Gave some flowers to a staff member that gets me coffee
              So there is a custodian that has really looked out for me - always made sure that my area was clean & even gotten me coffee from time to time - which I really appreciate. So the least bit that I could do was to give her some flowers as a sign of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment