Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 Pennies - Day 210 - Recovered

1. Bought scissors for the school's community service project
               The teacher who is in charge of this activity talked about how we were lacking them the most - so I went and bought some yesterday after school - 6 to be exact. I am going to try to buy some other things this weekend if I have the chance. We also talk about doing a phone message to all of the families about bringing in School Supplies. We really only have enough of materials right now to fully complete 12 bags. We need to complete 60 exactly. More than a bit worried about this.

2. Bough a snack for the cafe assistant worker
            Cheese curls. She seems to be very tired lately. I hope that this cheers her up.

3. Gave another teacher a desk ornament
             A Social Studies teacher & the Panda Bear sharpener. I just had to really and I couldn't hold it any longer. She is a really wonderful teacher & person. I just don't know that much about her and feel awkward in talking. Anyway, she is being very nice and letting me use her room for my band students to have class on the afternoon of the CC Ceremony on Tuesday 1/10.

4. Bought pencil sharpeners for an Art Teacher
               She is always running out of these things. I don't know exactly what the kids do with them, but they are always disappearing. So while I was at the dollar store yesterday after school I saw pencil sharpeners. My son needed some for at home - I don't know what he does with the ones that I gave him either - so I bought him a pack and bought an extra pack for her. She was very thankful this morning.

5. Gave flowers to another teacher
               Her birthday is this weekend and to say hi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment