Sunday, December 18, 2011

5 Pennies - Day 311

1. Bought a small gift and a good luck card for a student and that I am mentoring at church.
            I'm so proud of her. I remember when she was 8 and I helped her with a Sunday School project. Then soon she become one of my trumpet students. Then she moved onto high school and I would often keep up to date with her from conversations at church. She is currently attending college for engineering - she is a very smart. Anyway, she will be doing an internship in Spain throughout the month of July. I'm so proud of her!

2. Filled the copier machines with paper for the next teacher
            It was running low on paper and just wanted to do something simple and nice for the next person to use it.

3. Returned copy materials to other staff members 
               As the school year approaches its ending, we are starting the transition process for the elementary school students to visit our middle school. The Guidance Department has been working very hard in putting elementary school tours together. They do a fabulous job at this every year. Anyway, they accidentally left some paperwork in the teacher workroom by the copiers. I just wanted to be helpful in returning their materials.

4. Returned laminated materials to another teacher
            The art teacher that has a room near mine was laminating some projects earlier today. She left them in the workroom to cool down, but accidentally forgot to come back for them later on in the day. So as I was finishing up my own work, I cut out hers and returned the items to her room. Although she has already left for the day, I figure that she would appreciate them being returned tomorrow morning.

5. Cleaned up the bathroom
                 I wanted it to look fairly nice because I knew that there were going to be a lot of parents in the building tonight - it is either the Chorus Concert or an open house. Anyway, the custodians are extremely busy in keeping the school clean for the elementary school tours during the day. I just thought that this extra help at night would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment